- 1 Jar of Ganxet Beans (345g)
- 1 Chorizo Sausage
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp White wine
SERVINGS: 1-2 pax
PREPARATION TIME: 15 mins
SPECIAL FOOD REQUIREMENTS:
About this dish
Common beans, known in Catalan as ‘mongetes’ (’little nuns‘) are an integral part of the region’s culinary traditions. This nutritious beans are rich in fibre, magnesium, protein and can be made into an infinite number of dishes, hot and cold. Perfect for stews, especially with traditional sausages.
Vegetarian? Simply switch the meats to Spinach or Chard and enjoy!
Step by step
- Dice the onion, garlic and Chorizo sausage (1cm cubes)
- Heat olive oil in a casserole pot over medium-high heat
- Sauté onion, garlic for 5 minutes, then add Bay leaf
- Add Chorizo and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add white wine into the pot and let it reduce
- Strain and wash Ganxet Beans and add into the pot
- Bring the heat to low-medium and let it simmer for 5 minutes
Follow us on social media
and stay up to date with our new recipes!
Fri & Sat
We cook & pour all day!
Only Bar Bites Menu is served from 15:00 to 17:00 and on Fri & Sat from 22:15 to 00:00.
Sun, Tue-Thu Dinner last food/beverage order: 21:30/22:30
Fri – Sat Dinner last Restaurant Menu: 22:15
Fri – Sat Late Nights last food/beverage order: 23:30/00:30