- 1 Jar of lentils* (280g)
- 1 Jar of ‘Piquillo’ Peppers
- 1 Jar of stuffed olives (240g)
- 100g of Feta Cheese
- 1 Tomato
- 20g mint leaves
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sherry Vinegar
SERVINGS: 1-2 pax
PREPARATION TIME: 5 mins
SPECIAL FOOD REQUIREMENTS: Gluten free, vegetarian, nut free
*For this recipe you may choose to use any type of lentils available at our deli, Beluga Caviar, simple lentils or even the beans.
About this dish
Lentils have been a source of sustenance for our ancestors since prehistoric times. They are high in fibre, complex carbohydrates and naturally gluten-free. They come in all shapes and colours. You may use them in soups, salads, or casseroles, as a great addition to a healthy diet with their hearty dense, somewhat nutty flavor.
Step by step
- Sieve and wash the lentils
- Dice finely the tomato, Feta cheese and slice ‘Piquillo’ Peppers in stripes (save the water from the jar/can!)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Mix Piquillo Peppers juice with Olive oil and Sherry Vinegar, toss the salad with the dressing and garnish with mint.
Follow us on social media
and stay up to date with our new recipes!