1 Jar of ‘Gulas’ (230g)
20g Peeled Garlic
2 Dried Chilies
Chopped Chives or Parsley
50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of salt
SERVINGS: 1-2 pax
PREPARATION TIME: 5 mins
SPECIAL FOOD REQUIREMENTS:
About this dish
What appears to be a steaming bowl of thick white noodles is actually a seafood delicacy. In Spain, often served with pasta, seafood, and on top of ‘
Enjoy the traditional recipe of ‘Gulas al ajillo’ by following the instructions below or sauté them with garlic over some fried eggs or prawns to make a simple and delicious Spanish Tapa.
STEP BY STEP
1. Strain ‘Gulas’ with a sieve
2. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat
3. Slice the garlic and chillies thinly
4. Sauté garlic till golden brown, then add the chillies and stir
5. Add ‘Gulas’ and sauté for a couple of minutes
6. Season with a pinch of salt and garnish with chives or parsley
visit our deli
Come and make provisions for your home food cupboard. We are constantly adding new products, you will definitely find something for yourself!
Follow us on social media
and stay up to date with our new recipes!