with Chef Javier Vicente!
Just cook it!
Have you ever wondered how to actually cook all these delicious Spanish dishes? Or where to get the right ingredients? It may seem a little complicated at first, but fret not, we are here to help!
Our Head Chef, Javier Vicente, has designed a special Cooking Masterclass programme for everyone who’d like to learn how to prepare the traditional special Tapas, as well as his favourite: Paella! Don’t be shy, all skill levels are welcome! We believe that everyone can cook like a pro!
Chef Javier Vicente
Chef Javier’s culinary career began early, inspired by his Valencian tradition and respect for the Spanish cuisine.
His culinary skills were honed over the years not only in Spain, but also London (UK), Zurich (Switzerland), and now in Singapore. He has learned from the best, including Chef David Stafford (Rules Restaurant), Michelin Star Chef Nacho Manzano (La Iberica) to name a few.
Chef Javi is the founder of London Paella School (!) and has also been part of the Culinary Team at Madrid Fusión for years now, together with Chef Sergio Pérez, managing the teams of one of the most important gastronomic summits; so he keeps up with the most recent culinary trends and techniques.
Are you ready to jump on a culinary journey with him?
DURATION: 3 hours
NUMBER OF PEOPLE: min 4 and max 12 people (cooking is held in teams, Spanish style)
NUMBER OF DISHES: 3 Tapas and 1 Paella
WHAT YOU GET:
- A great cooking experience with Chef Javi, with his secret tips for best flavours
- Recipe booklet with all dishes prepared + notebook
- Cooking Ingredients, Kitchen Utensils
- Lunch after the cooking masterclass with complimentary Beer & Sangria
- Post-masterclass Q&A with Chef Javi
- Custom-made apron
- 15% discount on all Delicatessen products at FOC PIM PAM (including wines!)
- Cooking Masterclass Certificate
Excited to try?
12:00 – 15:00
Limited spots available, so…