Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /services/webpages/f/o/focpimpam.com/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
- 1 Jar of Piquillo Peppers
- 20g Peeled Garlic
- Chopped Chives
- 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sugar
SERVINGS: 1-2 pax
PREPARATION TIME: 15 mins
SPECIAL FOOD REQUIREMENTS: Gluten-free, vegetarian, nut-free
About this dish
Piquillo Pepper is a sweet variety of chilli from Navarra (IGP-Protected Geographical Indication). Traditionally the peppers were roasted in the wood-fired oven, peeled by hand and preserved.
A must-have in any Spanish Food Cupboard, all-year-round, Piquillo Peppers are perfect as garnish for roasted or grilled meats and fish, salads and simple tapas.
Step by step
- Heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat while slicing garlic
- Sauté Garlic till golden brown
- Add Piquillo Peppers together with its flavour-rich liquid
- Lower the heat, season with a pinch of salt and let it simmer until the peppers get a nice, sticky texture
- Add a pinch of sugar and garnish with chopped chives
Follow us on social media
and stay up to date with our new recipes!
Fri & Sat
We cook & pour all day!
Only Bar Bites Menu is served from 15:00 to 17:00 and on Fri & Sat from 22:15 to 00:00.
Sun, Tue-Thu Dinner last food/beverage order: 21:30/22:30
Fri – Sat Dinner last Restaurant Menu: 22:15
Fri – Sat Late Nights last food/beverage order: 23:30/00:30