1 Jar of Piquillo Peppers
20g Peeled Garlic
50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of sugar
SERVINGS: 1-2 pax
PREPARATION TIME: 15 mins
SPECIAL FOOD REQUIREMENTS: Gluten free, vegetarian, nut free
About this dish
Piquillo Pepper is a sweet variety of chilli from Navarra (IGP-Protected Geographical Indication). Traditionally the peppers were roasted in the wood-fired oven, peeled by hand and preserved.
A must-have in any Spanish Food Cupboard, all-year-round, Piquillo Peppers are perfect as garnish for roasted or grilled meats and fish, salads and simple tapas.
STEP BY STEP
1. Heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat while slicing garlic
2. Sauté Garlic till golden brown
3. Add Piquillo Peppers together with its flavour-rich liquid
4. Lower the heat, season with a pinch of salt and let it simmer until the peppers get a nice, sticky texture
5. Add a pinch of sugar and garnish with chopped chives
visit our deli
Come and make provisions for your home food cupboard. We are constantly adding new products, you will definitely find something for yourself!
Follow us on social media
and stay up to date with our new recipes!
Fri & Sat
We cook & pour all day!
Only Bar Bites Menu is served from 15:00 to 18:00 and on Fri & Sat from 22:15 to 00:00.
Sun, Tue-Thu Dinner last food/beverage order: 21:30/22:30
Fri – Sat Dinner last Restaurant Menu: 22:15
Fri – Sat Late Nights last food/beverage order: 23:30/00:30